We know travel,
and we believe it is
more than a destination.
Honeymoons are infused with romance, and family travel should be fun and stress-free! Meet our team and learn a little about them and how they are living through remarkable travel experiences.
About Live Life Travel
Live Life Travel is your boutique luxury travel agency specializing in custom global experiences. With a strong focus on Celebration Travel, which includes Dream Honeymoons, Milestone Anniversary Travel, Birthday Groups & Destination Weddings, our expertise also extends to Family Travel, Multi-Gen Vacations, and Grandparent Exclusive Getaways.
Live Life Travel is your travel partner for life. From Dream Honeymoons to Anniversaries and Milestone Life Events, Live Life Travel is:
Celebration Travel is on the rise. More people than ever (and we could not agree more) are looking to invest in experiences with their friends and families to celebrate life’s special occasions and big moments. Planning a destination getaway for everyone will create lifelong memories that are invaluable and irreplaceable.
Honeymoons are, of course, one of life’s most important moments. It is not only your first vacation as a “family,” but it is also your time to relax after planning a wedding. Your honeymoon is most likely your first significant travel experience, your first 2-week vacation, and you are celebrating big time!!! We LOVE honeymoons!
Family Travel is a favorite as Anne has been traveling the world with her son since he was 2-years old. Their first trip together was to Beaches Turks and Caicos, which they went to annually until she became a travel agent. They have been to all 3 Beaches resorts and look forward to visiting the 4th when it opens. Together they have been to China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Italy, Mexico, Anguilla, the Bahamas, and more. She loves planning family travel and believes that kids learn more from traveling than they can from almost anything else. Seeing the Great Wall of China together was probably one of their favorite moments together, and they both agree that it should be re-named the “Great Steps of China.” Their favorite part was the trip down, as you ride an “Alpine Slide” type of coaster!
Wellness Travel. We have partnerships with top wellness resorts around the world that specialize in unique wellness programs. All wellness travel and resort bookings are custom, so let’s connect to make a recommendation based on your desires and requirements.
Live Life Travel’s mission is to inspire people to live their lives to the fullest and in the moment. The name “Live Life Travel” was created to inspire: “Don’t put things off until tomorrow that you can do today because tomorrow is not promised.” Take that trip and make memories now. Use all your paid vacation time every year. Live in the moment, put your devices down when you get home, and spend time with your kids and spouse.
Nothing has put our company name to the test more than the year 2020.
About Anne Gordon
Her work ethic comes from her grandfather, who always held down at least multiple jobs while raising his young family after serving in the Navy during WWII. Her Nana and Pop raised Anne in Clifton Park, New York. After spending 20 years in marketing in Manhattan, she returned home in 2015 to be by her Nana’s side after Pop passed. It was then that Anne decided to start her own travel company. I would say that her resilience and perseverance may come from Nana.
About Morgan Bisbikis
Morgan and her husband Will got married in 2015 and have one toddler who is beyond sweet and adorable. In true Live Life Travel fashion, they honeymooned for about three weeks for their honeymoon and spent it celebrating through France. Not only visiting Paris but then Lyon, located in the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes known for its vineyards, being the second-largest city in France while it also borders Italy and Switzerland. And no honeymoon in France is complete without spending as much time as possible in the Cote d’Azur (French Riviera). Morgan and Will enjoyed some sun, fun, shopping, eating, yachting, exploring & more in both Nice and Monaco during their dream honeymoon. #francehoneymoon #frenchriviera #cotedazur #lyon
She is a single Mom to a brilliant, creative, and well-traveled young man named Gus, named after Pop. They were 80 years apart and got to spend seven beautiful years together. Anne loves her company; her clients and travel is her absolute passion. She is 100% her clients’ advocates and is always doing what is best for them, no matter what. Her extensive travel experience, combined with her valuable relationships and passion, will always make her a top choice for any luxury traveler.
Travel mantra: Live Life Travel
Favorite food city? Manhattan
Favorite band/artist: Mumford and Sons
First concert: Billy Joel
Where has Anne traveled?
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Railay Beach, Phang Nga, Phi Phi, Ko Tao, Ko Samui, Krabi, Koh Phangan, Ang Thong, Yao Noi)
- Italy (Rome, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Ischia, Bologna, Capri, Ravello, Positano, Tuscany, Pisa, Catania, Taormina, Sicily, Florence, Venice, Burano, Mount Etna)
- Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini)
- Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella, Seville)
- Mexico (Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Cabo)
- Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, The Grenadines, Jamaica, Curacao, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Thomas, St. John, Turks & Caicos, St. Barts)
- French Polynesia (Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Motu Mahana)
- Africa (South Africa, Johannesburg, Stellenbosch, Victoria Falls, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia)
- Costa Rica (Guanacaste, Arenal National Park)
- Argentina (Buenos Aires, Mendoza, Iguazu Falls)
- China (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Yangshuo)
- Belgium (Bruges, Ghent, Brussels)
- Hong Kong
- Canada (Montreal)
- France (Paris)
- USA (35+ states)
Where is Anne going next (work)? Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Dominica, Aruba, Mexico, Puerto Rico, BVI’s, Antigua, Curacao, Turks & Caicos
What is on Anne’s Life List? Champagne, France with Holly, Vietnam with my Dad (with Laos/Cambodia), Bali, Philippines, Singapore, Similan Islands, Four Seasons Langkawi and Four Seasons Hualalai, The Brando, Corleone in Sicily with my son, Sardinia, Germany and Ireland, Machu Picchu (Belmond Style), Kenya, New Zealand, U.S. Parks out West, Maldives, Seychelles, Croatia, Cook Islands, Fiji, more Italy, more Thailand, more Sicily
Fun Facts about Anne
- Internship at Saturday Night Live (talent department) reporting to Marci Klein in Fall 1993
- Other passion in addition to travel is music (check out my Mix Tape)
- People magazine reader (especially during take-off and by the pool)
- Destination Wedding in Key West; Honeymoon in The Grenadines and BVI’s
- Anne is a “Million Miler” with American Airlines
- Son’s middle name is Owen, based on a favorite John Irving book (he still hasn’t read it)
- Launching a new company, loungelifeathome.com
- Sassy Magazine Sweet 16 Winner
- I married my best friend, Todd, who is the absolute best Dad in the world to our son. Todd is now remarried to Dana, who we love like our own family, and we could not even imagine our lives without her.
You can’t plan life. But you can always make the best of it and appreciate what and who you have while you have it. And hope they do the same for and with you—Live Life. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe. Be Kind. Be Generous. Pay it forward. What comes around goes around, and travel when and while you can.
Meet Anne Gordon
Owner, Live Life Travel. LLC
Travel mantra: Eat, Drink, Explore
Favorite food city? New York City
Favorite band/artist: Taylor Swift (I’m a total Swiftie)
First concert: Backstreet Boys
Where has Morgan traveled?
- Italy (Florence, Bologna, Venice, Siena)
- Greece (Athens, Santorini, Thessaloniki)
- France (Paris, Lyon, Nice) and Monaco
- England (London)
- Denmark (Copenhagen)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Germany (Munich)
- Caribbean (Turks & Caicos, Jamaica)
- Mexico (Cancun, San Miguel Allende, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City. Lived in San Luis Potosi, MX for two years)
- USA (Napa/Sonoma, San Francisco, Palm Springs, Chicago, New York, Charleston, Hilton Head, Phoenix, Asheville, Maine & more)
Where is Morgan going next (work)? Antigua and Mexico
What is on Morgan’s Life List? Champagne/Bordeaux and Amalfi Coast
Fun Facts about Morgan:
- She loves Bravo
- Champagne is her drink of choice
- She has had seven surgeries
- Morgan has an MBA
- Her favorite place to grocery shop is Trader Joes, and she loves it
- She also can’t get enough of HomeGoods
Director of Operation
Visit Spotify to hear our favorite traveling songs
Live Life Travel Gives Back:
Join us in giving back to the community. Here are some of the partners we support: