T&C Certificates based on availability; Black Out Dates Apply; Certificate Valid for 1 year based on the event date.
The certificate will be valid for a three-night hotel-only stay for two adults at Secrets St Martin in the lead-in room category. You may choose to upgrade to a higher room category upon check-in at an additional cost; all reservations must be made through Live Life Travel. email@example.com
Airfare, air taxes, and ground transportation are not included. The recipient may bring additional guests for an additional cost. Blackout dates include, but are not limited to, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Year and Presidents Day. The stay is valid for one year from the date of issuance and is based on availability. A reservation must be made a minimum of 120 days before travel for January-April travel and 30 days before arrival for May-December travel. Reservations are subject to complimentary allotment and may not be available even if rooms are available on the brand-specific website or through another travel provider. The stay certificate is non-transferable, holds no cash value, and cannot be extended. Additional room charges, spa treatments, telephone calls, incidentals, and all other additional expenses are not included. The resort will attempt to accommodate the Winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Travel must be completed by December 12, 2022. The original stay certificate is required at check-in; otherwise, the complimentary reservation will be void.
Ally generates Terms & Conditions for you. Click Edit Fields to customize your details or add your own fully custom Terms & Conditions below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of Live Life Travel – Honeymoon Sweepstakes is Live Life Travel, 26F Congress Street, Suite 225, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Eligibility: Live Life Travel – Honeymoon Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to those who sign up Residents of Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Asia/Pacific Region (other), Antarctica, Argentina, American Samoa, Austria, Australia, Aland Islands, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Central African Republic, Congo, Switzerland, Cote d’Ivoire, Cook Islands, Chile, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Cape Verde, Christmas Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Djibouti, Denmark, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Spain, Ethiopia, Somewhere in Europe, Finland, Fiji, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States of, Faroe Islands, France, Gabon, United Kingdom, Georgia, French Guiana, Guernsey, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guam, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Isle of Man, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Iran, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Kiribati, Comoros, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Northern Mariana Islands, Mauritania, Malta, Mauritius, Maldives, Malawi, Mexico, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Portugal, Palau, Paraguay, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Serbia, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Seychelles, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Saint Helena, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Slovakia, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, Sao Tome and Principe, Syrian Arab Republic, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Holy See (Vatican City State), Venezuela, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Samoa, Yemen, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Live Life Travel (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant (“You”) agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor’s decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on 07 October 2021 at 12:00AM EDT and ends on 09 December 2021 at 11:59PM EST (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at the entry must fulfill all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the laws of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive the following prizes:
* 1 winner(s) will receive a 3-night stay for two at Secrets St Martin Resort & Spa
* Airfare, air taxes and ground transportation are not included. The recipient may bring additional guests for an additional cost. Blackout dates include, but are not limited to, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Years and Presidents Day. The stay is valid for one year from the date of issuance and is based on availability. A reservation must be made a minimum of 120 days prior to arrival for travel January-April travel and 30 days prior to arrival for May-December travel. Reservations are subject to complimentary allotment and may not be available even if rooms are available on the brand specific website or through another travel provider. The stay certificate is non-transferable, holds no cash value and cannot be extended. Additional room charges, spa treatments, telephone calls, incidentals and all other additional expenses are not included. The resort will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
* Travel must be completed by December 12, 2022. The original stay certificate is required at check in, otherwise the complimentary reservation will be void.
- Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor’s discretion. The award is non-transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the Sponsor’s disqualification as the Winner, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Live Life Travel from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Live Life Travel may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Travel Terms. By entering this contest, entrants also agree to abide by the general Live Life Travel Terms & Conditions as listed on the Live Life Travel website https://www.livelifetravel.world/
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Live Life Travel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Additional Costs and Requirements. Additional spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, and all other ancillary costs are not included and are the winner’s responsibility unless otherwise stated. Additional airfares are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner. It is the winner’s responsibility (and their invitee’s) to arrange their transport to meet with the flight and the tour at the departure destination. It is compulsory that the winners and their invitees take out comprehensive travel insurance before they travel. Local Payment not included within the prize, if you choose a no local payment promotion, subject to conditions. Cannot be used for a tour already booked, paid in full or deposit but it can be upgraded to a longer tour within the same destination by paying the difference of the chosen departure dates based on non-discounted brochure rates. Live Life Travel and the participating partners have the right to refuse passengers without the required insurance cover. The prize is subject to availability and conditions.
- Taxes For US Residents. All state, local, federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings. The actual retail value of the prize will be reported on the IRS Form 1099.
- Disputes: This sweepstake is governed by the laws of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United States having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the Winner’s list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, Linked In, or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, Linked In, or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms, and Conditions.
- You must be actively planning a honeymoon to win this prize and participate in this group – Those are the official Facebook rules of the group to participate. You must be an active member with a minimum of 5 posts in the Facebook group to be eligible to win. You must have also agreed to all the Facebook group rules and be a group member in good standing. The Facebook group URL is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/livelifetravel
- You must have filled out the complete entry form in the Facebook Group to be eligible to win prior to Thursday, December 9th at midnight, which is when no more submissions will be accepted.
- You must be present on the Facebook Live on Friday, December 10th at 1pm EST to be eligible to win.