“The process of planning my honeymoon was so easy with Anne Gordon through Live Life Travel. I met Anne at a bridal show in Saratoga and let her know that we wanted to go somewhere in Italy for our honeymoon. Based on what we enjoyed doing, the time of year and our budget, she recommended the Amalfi Coast with our home base being Sorrento. This was the best decision we could’ve made and we were so happy with the places we visited. Anne was able to book our flights, our hotel and absolutely amazing excursions for us throughout the Amalfi Coast including Sorrento, Ravello and Positano. Everything was so perfect for us.
Every single activity that was planned for us exceeded every expectation that we had. We were able to incorporate everything we wanted into our honeymoon including a lot of food and wine, history and cultural experiences as well as a pizza cooking class (the pizza was delicious) on a local lemon and cheese farm which was amazing.
We also did a private tour of Pompeii, went to the top of Mount Vesuvius (the views were absolutely breathtaking) and toured the vineyard at the base of the volcano along with some wine tasting during lunch. And every “light lunch” was a 3 course meal, of course 😉 All of the tour guides were great and we learned so much from all of them; everyone was also very welcoming and so nice.
The entire experience was incredible. I would recommend Anne and Live Life Travel to anyone looking to book a vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, etc….. Our entire experience was a dream come true!”
Clients: Shirah and Jeff Bettinger
- I lived in Manhattan for 20 years and worked in Advertising
- I am a single Mom of a very funny kid with a huge heart who is named after my Pop
- I love music and my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Mumford and Sons, Sarah McLachlan, Peter Gabriel and Cat Stevens
- My destination wedding was in Key West, FL and I honeymooned in Tortola, BVI and Palm Island in The Grenadines
- My favorite vacation ever was to Thailand and I look forward to returning someday
Latest posts by Anne Gordon (see all)
- 10 Tips for Planning your Dream Destination Wedding - April 7, 2017
- Family Vacation Universal Studios - March 23, 2017
- Virtuoso Advantage - March 7, 2017