“My family and I just enjoyed a wonderful holiday vacation at the Ritz Carlton Lake Oconee. The property is beautiful, thankfully Anne told us about the special holiday activities that the resort had planned so I adjusted the timing of our trip so we could be there for them.
The special events were fantastic and included live music, hot chocolate, cookies, a visit from Santa (who arrived on a fire truck!), – the annual lighting of the hotel and massive Christmas tree, an ice skating rink and a huge gingerbread house in the lobby. If Anne had not told us about he speical holiday events, we would have missed them completely, and they really made our family vacation so special.
Anne was able to provide us with complimentary breakfast (the food was wonderful) and a resort credit to use toward our other meals. We also had a complimentary welcome amenity upon check in of wine, cheese and crackers along with cookies for the kids. The perks were wonderful and we can’t wait to go back again!”
Clients: Amy Rohner
- I lived in Manhattan for 20 years and worked in Advertising
- I am a single Mom of a very funny kid with a huge heart who is named after my Pop
- I love music and my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Mumford and Sons, Sarah McLachlan, Peter Gabriel and Cat Stevens
- My destination wedding was in Key West, FL and I honeymooned in Tortola, BVI and Palm Island in The Grenadines
- My favorite vacation ever was to Thailand and I look forward to returning someday
Latest posts by Anne Gordon (see all)
- 10 Tips for Planning your Dream Destination Wedding - April 7, 2017
- Family Vacation Universal Studios - March 23, 2017
- Virtuoso Advantage - March 7, 2017