A Virtuoso travel advisor elevates every trip. They know how to get the best value for your time and money, and, thanks to their global connections, they can VIP you at hotels, on cruise lines, on tours, and more. With a portfolio of nearly 2,000 top hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more, Virtuoso represents the best of the best in travel.
What is Virtuoso?
Virtuoso is a global luxury network of leisure travel advisors and carfully curated travel providers. Virtuoso advisors have unprecedented knowledge of certain areas of the world (often from personal experience), including the best places to stay and the most life-defining experiences to pursue.
What are the advantages of working with the network?
- Benefits vary by destination and properties, but complimentary extras at hotels and resorts tend to include:
- Preferred rates
- Room upgrade upon arrival
- Virtuoso-only amenities
- Daily breakfast for two
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Food & beverage credit
- Spa treatment credits
- Special Virtuoso experiences
If you’re considering a cruise vacation, complimentary extras tend to include:
- Shipboard credits
- Virtuoso-exclusive shore excursions
- Welcome aboard receptions
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private car and driver
- Specialty dining
- Pre-paid gratuities
- I lived in Manhattan for 20 years and worked in Advertising
- I am a single Mom of a very funny kid with a huge heart who is named after my Pop
- I love music and my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Mumford and Sons, Sarah McLachlan, Peter Gabriel and Cat Stevens
- My destination wedding was in Key West, FL and I honeymooned in Tortola, BVI and Palm Island in The Grenadines
- My favorite vacation ever was to Thailand and I look forward to returning someday
Latest posts by Anne Gordon (see all)
- 10 Tips for Planning your Dream Destination Wedding - April 7, 2017
- Family Vacation Universal Studios - March 23, 2017
- Virtuoso Advantage - March 7, 2017